As a Volunteer Educator (VE) you create and offer a quality workshop with the purpose to share your knowledge, skills, or culture with diverse communities.
- Professional training on how to become a trainer developed with Vilnius University and Heidelberg University of Education.
- e-VELP promotes your development in civil society as a two-way bridge between you as a young person with a diverse cultural background and different communities.
- Get individual support from your personal certified and qualified VE-Trainer
- Upon successful completion: A quality certificate, the Erasmus+ Youthpass and 2,5 ECTS credits issued by Vilnius University (ECTS only valid if each chapter has been completed).
- e-VELP offers quality education to you but also helps you to expand your professional network by connecting with host organizations.
- Upskill and improve your English
THE COURSE STRUCTURE
- Take the AI assessment and coaching test to assess your skills and create your custom learning plan
- Complete 40-60 hours asynchronous e-learning and practical activities in English
- Participate with peers in weekly online workgroups for networking and training
- Get weekly individual support by you personal VE-Trainer
- Offer your own workshop for a local host organization
- Optional (RAISE program in 2023): Join our 4 days live training in Romania between May 8 – 12, 2023 (travel costs covered if you are a young migrant or refugee based in Germany, Italy, Romania or Cyprus).